I understand life is messy, more so now than ever. I respect and value your time and safety just as much as I hope you respect mine. In order to provide the best possible scheduling structure and salon experience these things are a must...
• Should you need to cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment, 20% of your total service will be charged (up to 50.00). Paid via invoice, due before rebooking.
• Should you need to cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment, you will be charged 50% of your total service (up to 100.00). Paid via invoice, due before rebooking.
• If you are reshceduling due to exposure or testing positive for COVID19 you will be rescheduled a minimum of 10 days out.
• A confirmation text/email is sent to you 72 and 24 hours prior to your appointment, contact me directly if you need to cancel/reschdule.
• A card will be securely kept on file for every client. You are not obligated to use the card on file for your method of payment at every appointment.
• If you arrive more than 15 min late to your appointment you may be required to reschedule or modify services received for that day. Please contact me immediately if you know you are running late.
• If I have to cancel or reschedule within 24 hours of your appointment I will offer a 20% discount at your next visit.
Reminder, I do have a little one at home who is unable to get vaccinated. Please be open and honest with me about any illness or exposure, and I will do the same.
Thanks in advance!